Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 38

Had a few really bad days and the pain got overwhelming earlier today. The nurse came over and consulted with the Doc and they have drastically increased the dosages of some of my meds, plus they are going to try a different more powerful drug for the main pain control. The nurse was able to get things under control. This is why I am able to do the post today.

That's it for now, just wanted to say Hello to everyone and give a quick update.

Take care and I will try to post again soon.

Dennis

3 comments:

  1. Dennis, just wanted to say hello. I met you once at an ER race this year when I first raced my black S2000; I went to High School with Andy. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dennis!

    Thinking of you and wishing you well.

    Gerry Terranova

    ReplyDelete